Monday, May 11, 2009

On Hiatus

Dear Friends

I have euphemistically referred to how I felt as the blues or being cranky but who is fooling who...I know what this is and I am betting many of you do too. I have been fighting this for several months and I have carried this with me as far as I can.

Lately I have taken some pretty serious personal and professional blows and it seems as though the hay makers just keep coming. I am going to take a breather until I am myself again. In the meantime, I do not think I will be writing much. I am unsure as to how long with this will be.

So...for now...I will be on hiatus from this space.

Thank you for reading.

Tom

3 comments:

  1. Sorry to see you go Tom... I love reading your words.. I hope everything is ok and email me if you ever need anything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sorry to see you go, although I hope that all will be well. We will be here when you get back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. About the 4way and the rotary....we have some kind of rotary here that we call a "round-a-bout"....it's almost comical to watch people half-function in those! It's a trainwreck!

    ReplyDelete